EXPO & PACKET PICKUP
Friday, October 10th, 12 pm to 7 pm
Saturday, October 11th, 9 am to 6 pm
Long Beach Convention Center, Hall Convention Center, Hall C
Seaside Way or Shoreline Drive by the Long Beach Arena (Not off Pine Avenue)
Expo and Packet Pick Up
Health & Fitness Expo Registration and Packet Pick Up
- As long as the races have not sold out, participants can still register in person for any of the Marathon Events at the Health & Fitness Expo.
- Attendance is mandatory for all participants to pick up their race items.
- Registration materials can be picked up for two friends or family members (no group pick ups allowed). Friends and family may pick-up packets on behalf of two participants only if they have a copy of the person’s photo ID and waiver SIGNED BY THE PARTICIPANT. All waivers must be physically present and may not be shown on a cell phone or other electronic device.
- We do not have waiver forms at the Health & Fitness Expo.
You can also register someone else on-site who is unable to attend the Expo by:
1. Completing a registration form
2. Bringing a copy of his/her driver’s license or photo ID
3. Providing a signed copy of the waiver form
VIP Packet Pickup
The VIP Packet Pickup option allows you to pick up your complete packet on Race Day morning.
The option to purchase this service is now closed. If you signed up for it, you will be receiving an email the week of 10/6.
From Los Angeles :
Take the San Diego Freeway (405) South to Long Beach Freeway (710). Exit at Downtown/Broadway. Take Broadway to Pine Avenue , turn right on Pine, cross over Ocean Blvd. to Seaside Way . Turn left on Seaside Way . Convention Center parking lot will be on right side.
From Southern Orange County and San Diego :
Take the San Diego Freeway (405) North to Long Beach Freeway (710) South to the Downtown/Broadway exit. Take Broadway to Pine Avenue , turn right on Pine, cross over Ocean Blvd. to Seaside Way . Turn left on Seaside Way . Convention Center parking lot will be on right side.
Enter by the Terrace Theater and Long Beach Arena – not off Pine Avenue (CLICK HERE for Map). The most convenient parking is in the Convention Center/Arena parking lot. However, there is an $10.00 charge for parking. The parking lot for the expo is located adjacent to the Long Beach Arena off of Seaside Way (the circular blue building with the seascape mural). Parking in neighboring city lots can be found for as little as $4.00. Walk through the main lobby of the arena and turn to your right – the entrance to Hall C will be on your left hand side.