Virtual Race Information
Included within your virtual registrations:
- Official Event Bib
- Official Finisher Shirt
- Official Finisher Medal
- Official Event Gaiter
- $15 Merch Credit
- Exclusive Pricing for 2021
When you sign up for the Virtual Race option, you will need to complete your virtual race and submit proof through the Virtual Run Submission Link before November 1, 2020.
- Marathon (26.2 miles)
- Half Marathon (13.1 miles)
- 5K (3.1 miles)
- Bike Tour (20 miles)
Race Proof can be:
- Photo proof of your tracking device showing the date and distance
- Link to Garmin, MapMyRun, Nikeplus, RunKeeper, Runtastic or Strava tracking
Submit your Virtual Run Proof:
- The link for Active Results, virtual submissions will be live on September 25, 2020. Virtual participants must submit proof by November 1st, 2020, to receive the finisher packet.
- All Distances are encouraged to submit times (5K, Bike Tour, Half Marathon, Full Marathon)
- Yes, you are welcome to do your mileage over more than one run/ride – we just want you to be safe and happy! You will track your time over multiple days, and just submit one time. Active Results does not allow for multiple times.
- You may complete your run or bike prior to September 25th, we ask that you please just submit your total time between 9/25 – 11/1.
- You will need your Registration Number. You can find this by logging into My Events and selecting the button, “Registration & QR Code”. Under your 2020 Long Beach entry. You Registration # will start with R-.
- Your result can be uploaded at any time between the start and end of the event (a countdown to the deadline is displayed).
- You can submit a replacement result by repeating the above process; only the latest submitted result will be presented to us for approval.
Virtual Race Rules
- Your finish time will not be posted on the Results Page.
- All virtual runs must be completed and submitted by November 1, 2020.
- Bib, Shirts, and Medals will be mailed to the address listed on the registration form. Items will be shipped no later than November 26, 2020. Please allow 4 weeks after race day to receive your finisher packet.
- We will mail out outside of the United States for an additional fee. Please email us at LBinfo@motivsports.com for more details.
- The Virtual run option will allow you to maintain your loyalty status or maintain your status within the Beach Cities Challenge.
- Virtual Race Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
- Virtual Race registration is required in order to participate in the program.
Check Out Moments From Last Years
We’re proud to partner with these great brands to bring you an incredible event experience. Whether you’re drenched in sweat, dressed in costume or immersed in music, you’ve worked hard to get there and deserve to have the best time possible.